Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Review: Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Souffle


Review: Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Souffle
Curlies! Here is another review on Shea Moisture. The honest truth is I love Shea Moisture products because they are basically free from all the controversial ingredients. I love that their products are cruelty-free and made with fair-trade ingredients.



Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curling Souffle
(retail: $9.99, 12 oz)



When I actually see the word souffle it made me think of something like a whipped butter.The texture is not whipped at all it is like jello,but just a little more stiff-almost like gel this product is also a little sticky and oily.
This about a tablespoon of product in my hand, consistency is thick.  




Applied a nickel size amount

I started out with freshly shampooed and conditioned hair. I scoop out a little on the end of my finger , a nickel size amount to be exact .I applied the nickel size amount to a single strand and got immediate and great definition. I LOVE the curls it gave me! Super shiny, well-formed curls that are soft with absolutely NO crunch! If you apply it to damp hair, the curls will be a bit more subdued. You cannot be heavy handed with this product. It states on the label curly and thick hair. I would not recommend for thin hair may weigh down the hair. You can purchase Shea Moisture products at Walgreens, Target, and select Wal-mart locations.




Have you tried any Shea Moisture products? Do you have any favorites? I’d love to hear from you!



1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way about the name souffle..lol. I have to give it another try before I give my final thoughts but it definitely is not as "bad" as people make it out to be :0)

    ReplyDelete