Thursday, May 17, 2012

Review of Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel



Ingredients :Water, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PVP, Glycerin, Trithanolamine, Sodium Hydrxymethylglycnate, Plysorbate 20, Tetrasodim EDTA, Argan oil, Fragrance, Yellow #11,
Price
:$2.99 to $4.00

The package directions states the following:
Made with 100% Argan Oil
Contains UV Protection
For all hair types
Maximum hold


Eco Styler Moroccan Argan Oil Styling Gel is formulated with rare oils extracted from kernels of the Argan tree in Morocco. The formula conditions and revitalizes the hair while adding a brilliant shine. Moisturizes providing hydration and elasticity to hair.

Conditions with Omega fatty acids and Vitamin E to provide nourishment that strengthens hair. The lightweight formula will give you superior hold without weighing hair down.

Like all of Eco Styler styling gels this new gel minimizes flakes and tack, and aids in the prevention of dry skin. Provides UV protection with no tack and is anti-itch.

I purchased this gel because of the great things I'd heard about it..The ingredients are almost identical to Eco Styler gel with olive oil.The only difference is that it has 100%Moroccan Argan Oil .


This is a good gel to help define the curls.I must warn you that this gel has protein, so if you apply too much, your hair will come out hard and crunchy. So you must apply this on wet hair and preferably use a leave in conditioner underneath this gel.The smell is really nice and pleasant. I co-wash and then condition/rinse out, applying my leave in conditioner raked it through my hair to the ends. Then I applied the Eco Styler gel to my hands.I just rub my hands together lightly to distribute it onto my fingers, and then I bend over with my head hanging down and rake the gel completely through my hair using only my fingers no comb at all.I can tell you that my CURLS were popping !!!I stood up straight and very gently i just shake my head so that the curls would fall more or less into place.I always do this method when i do a co-wash or wash&go:)
This product does provides great hold ,shine and gives wonderful definition to my curls ,but it really made my hair very stiff and crunchy after it dried:( I will stick with the Olive Oil EcoStyler Gel
My favorite gel!!! It has a great hold and moisturizing effects and doesn't leave the hair crunchy and stiff :)

Tell me what results have you had with this gel..
Thanks 
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment