Saturday, February 4, 2012

Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse

           


Rinsing with apple cider vinegar will help balance the pH of your hair and remove the buildup that can result from the use of hair styling products. Vinegar is acidic, so I don’t recommend using this everyday. I only do this treatment 1-2 times a month and don’t recommend that you use it more than once a week.
What You Need: 1-2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar, 2 cups of water.
Directions: Mix items together. I place my mixture in a spray bottle. Apply the apple cider vinegar rinse to your hair as a final rinse after shampooing and conditioning, or after a co-wash.
Don’t worry about the slight vinegar smell after using, it disappears once your hair is fully dry. If you want to create a larger batch use 1/3 of a cup of ACV to 1 quart of water. Pay attention to how your hair responds to this treatment and adjust the mixture as needed.


2 comments:

  1. I have been doing an ACV rinse for the past month and I have to say that I am pleased with the shine and the way my scalp feels. Initially, I started doing the rinse to treat hair loss but I will continue this as a part of my hair care routine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the ACV rinse i have been using it for about 4months...

      Delete