8 Foods That Promote Hair Growth
1. Avocado contains many proteins and vitamins, including A, D, E and B6 as well as magnesium, folic acid, amino acids, copper and iron, all of which can help with both hair growth and nourishment.
3. Carrots carry a lot of Vitamin A. This vitamin is good for promoting a healthy Scalp, which is essential for healthy hair growth.Carrots also have the highest amount of beta-carotene which is good for promoting hair growth.
4. Beets are good for hair, it improves the quality, thickness and shine of the hair because it has Carotenoids, which assists in blood circulation and nourishes the hair follicles, which in turn promotes hair growth and produces good quality hair. The natural silica in beet-root improves the general health and gloss of the hair.
5. Swiss Chard is rich in biotin, an important hair vitamin that promotes hair growth and strength. Research has found that 30 mg per day of biotin is beneficial for the hair and one cup of Swiss chard contains about 10.5 mg. Swiss chard also has high amounts of vitamins C and A, both of which assist the hair follicles in the production of sebum.
6.Chickpeas are a very good source of protein, vitamin B6 and Zinc.Protein is needed for hair growth,zinc and vitamin A work together to prevent dandruff and hair loss.
7.Cabbage is one of the many greens that provide vitamin A,an antioxidant that stimulates hair growth.
8. Mushrooms provide zinc, a nutrient that maintains your hair's moisture, which is essential for hair growth ,and helps to prevent breakage.